Many actions we take can include the following:
- ensure you are receiving proper medical treatment for your injuries
- seek compensation for your lost wages
- communicate directly with the insurance companies
- investigate your accident
- obtain evidence including witness statements, photographs, and expert opinions
- obtain and evaluate police and operator reports
- review of all available sources of insurance
- seek reimbursement for your medical bills
- seek reimbursement for any other expense related to your accident
- obtain and evaluate medical records
- evaluate your injuries
- analyze any long-term financial needs, future wage loss or medical care
- negotiate your claim in order to achieve a successful result for you.
Auto Accident Lawyer
Pennsylvania & New Jersey
We have represented thousands of victims who were involved in serious car accidents in Philadelphia and throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Let our team of experienced car accident lawyers help you get full and fair compensation for your injuries.
At the Law Offices of Lehman Pastino, we are prepared to fight to ensure that your insurance settlement or verdict takes all of your losses into account.
No amount of money can compensate you for the pain, worry and disruption to your or a loved one’s life. However, through personal injury law, the injured has hope of obtaining relief for losses, both financial and intangible:
- If you are seriously injured in a car accident, you may need surgery, rehabilitation, physical therapy, psychological counseling, vocational retraining and adaptive equipment such as wheelchairs, wheelchair ramps and home remodeling.
- “Intangible” losses may include loss of consortium (companionship) for the husband or wife of the injured person, loss of his or her ability to care for children in the family or simply the loss of the freedom to enjoy a normal life as before.
After the Accident
After a car accident occurs, we strongly encourage you to contact our office at your earliest opportunity. The sooner we represent you, the more likely we will be able to maximize your recovery. Call right away to allow our law firm the opportunity to gather evidence and speak on your behalf with police, insurance claims adjusters and anyone else who seeks statements from you.
We have the experience needed to act quickly and to act wisely on behalf of our clients in the hours, days and weeks after a car accident. Your needs will be our concerns when we represent you in a personal injury claim or lawsuit after a car crash.
Beyond the fact-finding, we prepare for the hard work of negotiating with responsible parties and their legal representatives. Our goal is always to protect our clients’ rights so we can achieve a full and fair settlement for you.
Lehman and Pastino represented me in my auto accident suit… I received PERSONAL attention from Lehman and Pastino…they travelled with me to my doctor’s appointments, completed all my paperwork, and clearly explained all my options. They treated me like a PERSON, not just a client. Their knowledge of the law was precise and “on the money.” I would recommend them for all of anyone’s legal needs.
Great Lawyer, Great Guy
"Michael Pastino is an extremely knowledgeable, thorough, kind and compassionate guy. He went the extra mile for me, not only to win my case, but to receive the maximum possible dollar amount..."
"Michael is a great lawyer. His work ethic is fantastic and he is always in a good mood. He worked with my mother with a couple different cases and he never disappointed..."
"Michael is an excellent lawyer and person. When I had my automobile accident, he helped me win my case. He went above and beyond expectations and made it an easy and comfortable process for me..."