For the past fifteen years our lawyers have been assisted by full-time, in-house medical doctors and nurses. In some cases our doctors have found evidence in medical records of errors our clients never suspected. Preventable errors may include:
- A doctor’s failure to diagnose cancer, heart disease, stroke, infection, or another condition
- An obstetrician’s improper delay in performing a c-section or other error that results in tragic birth injury to a fetus, newborn, or mother
- Surgical accidents
- Errors resulting in brain injury
- Hospital-acquired infections
- Nursing home negligence and abuse
- Injuries or death caused by improperly performed gastric bypass/bariatric surgery
If you believe improprieties occurred during a visit with a healthcare provider or if you have unanswered questions about treatment a loved one received, it is important to have your case reviewed by an experience medical malpractice attorney.
If you are concerned that your injury or another person’s was the result of medical negligence, please contact our West Chester, PA office. Regardless of whether you have a meritorious claim, we want to help you find peace of mind.
Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Pennsylvania & New Jersey
Medical malpractice is a far larger problem than most patients realize—patients daily suffer injury or death in our nation’s hospitals and at the hands of highly paid and respected doctors. At Lehman Pastino, our medical malpractice attorneys are committed to holding medical professionals responsible for their mistakes. Our firm provides our lawyers with everything they need to successfully resolve these complex and challenging cases.
- A radiologist’s misinterpretation of an x-ray, mammogram, CT Scan or an MRI scan; or a pathologist’s misinterpretation of a pap smear
- Misdiagnosis leading to a failure to treat or delay in treating cancer or another condition
- Diagnosis and treatment of the wrong condition (we have had clients who underwent unnecessary mastectomies and prostate operations)
- Anesthesia errors, including improperly managed airways
- Medication errors, for example, a nurse administering the wrong medication or a pharmacist dispensing the wrong drug
- A surgeon’s failure to adequately explain the risks of a given procedure
We consider no question foolish, and we assure you that you will be treated with respect when you call. Our staff doctors and medical malpractice attorneys will analyze the situation and find the answers you are looking for.
Our medical malpractice attorneys subject thousands of cases a year to an intensive screening process and pursue only those involving preventable errors. When our lawyers do accept a case, our firm offers a level of support unique to western Pennsylvania.
An allegation of medical malpractice is a very serious matter. Medical errors that cause serious injury entitle victims to money damages.
Lehman and Pastino represented me in my auto accident suit… I received PERSONAL attention from Lehman and Pastino…they travelled with me to my doctor’s appointments, completed all my paperwork, and clearly explained all my options. They treated me like a PERSON, not just a client. Their knowledge of the law was precise and “on the money.” I would recommend them for all of anyone’s legal needs.
Great Lawyer, Great Guy
"Michael Pastino is an extremely knowledgeable, thorough, kind and compassionate guy. He went the extra mile for me, not only to win my case, but to receive the maximum possible dollar amount..."
"Michael is a great lawyer. His work ethic is fantastic and he is always in a good mood. He worked with my mother with a couple different cases and he never disappointed..."
"Michael is an excellent lawyer and person. When I had my automobile accident, he helped me win my case. He went above and beyond expectations and made it an easy and comfortable process for me..."